Lego is my favourite toy in the world. I want more but my mum don’t let me. Because I have lots of Lego and I fill a room of Lego I have Lego ninja go Lego city Lego space police Lego kingdom and lucky last Lego would race. These are the Lego that I have and my brother has Lego star wars. I love Lego because I love building and I can play with them when I finished. Me and my brother want to go to USA because Lego land is there.
which lego do you have
ReplyDeleteishaan
Leo get money so you can buy lego by lego with your money like I try for my tictac's.
ReplyDeleteKarthik
i BET YOUR CRAZY ABOUT IT BY CHLOE V.
ReplyDeleteIs it fun playing with Lego.
ReplyDeleteBY christina
Leo you have alot of lego
ReplyDeleteBy Ryan
cool leo I like lego too !
ReplyDeleteby finn