We have got a message from Sophie!What have you been up to? Are you having a great time and a good time with your spelling and maths?
I have been having the most brilliant, fantastic time in my life because I have been on a big adult roller coaster. It was so scary and my whole head went forward then my whole head went back. In the dark tunnel there was real fire and skeletons popping up in your face and water spraying at you. This was all at the Universal Studios theme park in Singapore.
For one night we stayed in a hotel where there is a swimming pool on the roof and it is on level 57. The pool goes right to the end of the roof and you can see all of Singapore. It was so cool. The water was nice and warm.
My whole family went on a boat to Pulau Tioman which is an island very far from New Zealand and a long way from home. We have come here just for fun on the beaches and I had the most brilliant dinner last night. The beaches were so hot – we found a rock and one tiny rope then dad came over and gave us a big rope and then he tied it to the tree and it hung down further than the rock. Dad taught me how to snorkel and I saw clown fish and I saw a fish near the surface near where mummy and Josh were playing. The fish have very beautiful colours and I saw a clown fish with two striped fish following him. I thought those two striped black and white fish were thinking that the clown fish was the king or queen.
In Malaysia I am sweating every day because it is boiling and toasting hot. We just needed a bottle of water to just pour over yourself like a cold shower because it is always boiling hot. Luckily our rooms have air-con.
In Malacca we walked around the cute little houses in Chinatown and lots of people like looking at Josh and touching him.
Miss Kent and the rest of the class – have you ever been on an adult roller coaster? It is so much fun.
OOOOOOOHHHHH SOPHIE I am missing you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH
ReplyDeleteBY CHLOE G