Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jacks birthday BY JACK

I was asleep on my last night being seven I was dreaming of being eight. In the morning I woke up and my dad and my brother gave me pancakes and milo in my bed. When I got to the living room I saw one present there was a chocolate bar/ 501 great kiwi jokes/ and lolly scramble. But soon I got sick Lso I didn’t go to school or I will get ever one else sick. All I did at home was watch sky/ sleep in the lounge/ and play video games J.And my brother Scott came home and when mum came home she had a box in her t-shirt and the box had presents three presents /one was Lego star wars 3 the clone wars/ harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1/men in black 2 alien escape play station 2.

6 comments:

  1. Jack it was a dream come true :) until you got sick :(



    BY:COLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was your favorite present?

    BY ETHAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. CoOL jACK HOW WAS THEN PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FROM NINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your story jack.

    by tikara

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.by jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack why did you comment on your own post?




    By:Cole

    ReplyDelete