We had arrived, we were there! We jumped out of the car, grabbed our stuff &
Ran towards the boat. Finally we started moving. It all went so quickly it felt like only a few seconds. After a little while Connors rod bent, and after a few more seconds a snapper broke through the surface water. Half an hour later Connor had stopped fishing (discouraged) but I was still fishing! Suddenly my rod bent down I jagged it my line only bent down more! I have a decent one dad I called. After 5 or 6 minutes I had brought in the biggest fish on the boat! J After a while we were back home telling mum.
I like your story Ethan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think Conner had really good luck.Was your mum really happy!
FROM:COLE
was it fun fishing Ethan?:)
ReplyDeleteChloe g
Were you excited when you caught the BIG fish????
ReplyDeleteGEORGIA
what a big fish Ethan!!!
ReplyDeleteby finn
cool fishing Ethan
ReplyDeletedid your mum feel happy?
ReplyDeleteAllen