Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our School Trip By Andrew

I ran and ran hoping that I’m not late for school trip. Finally I got to the classroom most of the people were already there. The parents gave out name tags and stuck them on our shirts/jumpers. I was in a group of four and I had to put on my raincoat because it was raining a lot! We had to walk all the way to the bus stop and I was soaked! I sat beside the parent helper. It took more than one hour to get there! When we got there we had morning tea in the bus because it was raining like a shower. I didn’t eat much because I wasn’t hungry. When the rain stopped we had the rainforest walk and the ground was very muddy. I nearly fell over! The teachers said that we would be walking down hill but it was almost like going uphill. In the middle of the walk I was really hot and when I pulled my sleeve open, steam came out! We had a rest by the dam and had a little play. Miss Kent and Ethan’s mum went to check where we could have lunch. We kept walking until we had lunch. The ground was muddy and slippery. Then we went on the little express train and it was very wet is well. Plus we saw enormous fake spiders and went through ten tunnels! After we got out of the train I was tired and soaked! Then we had to walk a slippery uphill and I nearly slipped. We were unlucky because there was a closed gate and we had to climb over it or go through the gaps! After that we had gone back to school. It was three o clock.

4 comments:

  1. ARE you tiead of walking
    BY christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL STORY ANDREW. WERE YOU REALLY TIRED?



    BY:COLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as really hot to Andrew but wet and cold!!!!!!!
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete