Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walking Fluff Ball by Georgia

Every day when I’m speed run into school I see this fluffy dog I call it walking fluff ball. ‘It’s so fluffy, little and cute I say to my friend Emily she says that back to me. We both gaze lightly at it for a while then we fastly walk off. The next day I walk by myself and see it again but this time it’s extremely less fluffy though I still called it walking fluff ball. When I was staring at it this time the owner sore me she said meanly ‘hey stop looking at my dog little girl’ then in shock I sprinted swiftly away without looking back. The next day when I was walking with Emily we didn’t see the dog neither the next day nor the day. Then we sore it 4 days after this time it was the fluffiest I’ve ever seen it before. Then the dog came up and licked with its slobbery tough me and Emily we stared at each other and we just laughed quietly. From then on when I walk always see it and it always sees me but now I hardly see it. I miss walking fluff ball so much! And so I’m lonely going into school.

12 comments:

  1. hello georgia i love your story
    by Chloe g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe.
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cry when the owner spook to yo in a mean way.MACKAYLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO!!!! I didn't cry Mackalyla.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. walking fluff ball I didnt know there was a WALKING FLUFF BALL !!!!!!! By:Chloe v.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Georgia your story was great I wish I could here more about the story :)
    by MIA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. geogia bull! what was the watking fluff balls name?
    by sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO clue wha so ever Sophie.
    GEROGIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know there is chloe but I call him Walking Fluff Ball.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT WAS THE WHOLE STORY MIA!!!!!
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  11. How big was the Fluff ball?
    BY ISABELLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Probly 30 centermetres tall Isabelle!!!!
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete