Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lego by Milan

I loved Lego since I was 4 years old and my first Lego set was fire chief car. Now I have millions of Lego pieces and have a Lego remote control train!!!!!!!The train that I got costs $300 but I got it from Santa so I didn’t have to pay. One day on the computer I found an Australia website called minifig world that sold Lego army minifigures and weapons. Some weapons were from World War 2 and 1.Then I bought some weapons and they were a rip off but I didn’t mind.5 weeks later I bought a wwII Africa crop which was $23 nz dollars including shipping. There are still many things I want

That is Lego but I still think I have enough Lego for now but I still really want the Lego brick mania Sherman fire fly tank and Lego brick mania 8.8 German flak cannon but the thing that I really want is the Lego brick mania starter jeep.

15 comments:

  1. how many lego pices do you have.

    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO you like your LEGO
    BY christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you must like lego Milan!!
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool you do like lego milan!!!!!!!!!!!.


    BY NiNa

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly the remote control train is $300 wow.


    by ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  6. milan I love lego. do you have the star wars repuplic cruser I do niko

    ReplyDelete
  7. milan i love lego to
    by jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW you really like lego and the world war!
    by Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. you really like lego!!
    allen

    ReplyDelete
  10. COOL STORY MILAN


    BY:COLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. COOL MILAN i LIKE LEGO TO BY FEAU

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like lego to milan
    by finn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Milan nice telling about your lego toys what kind of lego toys do you have now.

    by Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No I don't have the lego star wars repuplic crusier because I'm not into
    lego star wars infact I like lego city more.

    by milan.

    ReplyDelete