Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fluffy by Niko

Fluffy is my bunny she’s a Minnylop. She’s white with a grey racing stripe going down her back. Fluffy use too have a sister coco she died at the age of two. It was New Year’s Eve she was very sick for a week we were at a party we came back coco was dead L we cried. We have a big backyard so we block up the gapes and let her run around the backyard when she’s hungry she go’s under the white table. To show us that she’s hungry she sits outside the white backdoor. For food we give her pallets and carrots and she likes eating grass but she loves making burrows under the house. If you hold pallets in the air she will stand on her two back feet and she will sniff the food pallets. Fluffy is not scared of cats. She gets very scared when dogs go crazy if they see her. The cat that always comes through our front yard fluffy scars away. The worst thing is the birds everyone in my family including fluffy hates pidgins they are always pecking Fluffy’s food. Fluffy is the fastest pet I know. Fluffy is so fluffy! She’s probably fluffier then walking fluff ball. Fluffy has a big pile of fluff under her chin. I would be so sad if fluffy died I’m pretty shore she’s not because she’s healthy. Fluffy is the coolest bunny in the world to me. It was hard to name her she was so fluffy I had to name her fluffy. Fluffy sometimes comes inside of the house when the door is open and goes under the dining table and stay it’s kind of hard to get her out of the house if she doesn’t go outside we have one more trick this always works we get her food bowl with pallets in it then I shake she pick up the sent then she comes running outside as quick as a flash that’s that if we leave it to long she does some poo’s that’s annoying. Also it’s annoying when fluffy goes out the front we chase her and chase her but she doesn’t comeback so we wait and we wait after a little while then she goes close to where she got out by the front and we chase her back through the hole and cover it up. Every ones in a while she escapes again and again and again same routine. When I look at Fluffy’s face I wish I could snuggle with her. Back when we first got fluffy she hid behind the water bowl and coco ran around. About a year after that we let them run around but in the net aria once coco climbed up and over the net like Spiderman sometimes after that we called coco spidercoco. Once when Fluffy was shy I tried to pick her up and she scratched me. Everyone in my family very very very much loves Fluffy.

5 comments:

  1. Is Coco older than fluffy

    by Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIKO is fluffy actually fluffier than walking fluff ball?



    by chloe g :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i DONT KNOW CLHOE G niko

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool niko by feau

    ReplyDelete
  5. how old is coco???
    allen

    ReplyDelete