I play lots of computer games! I play Hero Smash, Pokémon vortex, T-sub arena, sometimes Club Penguin, Poptropica, parasite and Adventure Quest world . Andrew and I share an Jaccount on Hero Smash .On Hero Smash me and Andrew are a level 7! On Pokémon
Vortex my strongest Pokémon is Swampert he is a level 49. My big brother has about 13 level 100’s!! He can waste me with rishoran (legendary) he is also level 100L! My friend Zach plays too! On T-sub arena your either Blue or Green. Blue is a robot with water in it. He attacks by firing water at you! Green is a blob of slime. He attacks by firing small blobs of slime! On Club Penguin you can buy pets called puffles. There are black, pink, brown, red, blue, orange, green, purple, white and yellow puffles. On Parasite you’re a little brown octopus looking alien that likes turning animals like kittens with butterfly wings, giant blue badgers and orange pigs that fire slime balls. On Hero Smash you design a super hero or a super villain I’m a robot with flea gloves and a flea helmet I can fly because I’m a level 6 Hero Smash is my favourite one! Also on T-Sub Arena if Green or Blue fires at the same time the slime and the water will explode! But if somebody ducks and fires and the other monster is still standing the monster. That is still standing will die! Adventure Quest Worlds is like Hero Smash so much! On Adventure Quest World I am a level 2L. I can attack all the monsters but I can only kill about 20 monsters! Some monsters are trees level 1 there really simple!! On Poptropica I’ve completed about 9 places I have not completed 4 places that’s it all . are you J or K or L ?
it is awesome pokemon.
ReplyDeletecole
by oliver
what is your favourite level on pokemon?
ReplyDeleteby milan
IS it fun cole
ReplyDeleteBY christina
pokemon is cool cole byfeau
ReplyDelete