Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Walking man by Allen

When my sister and my granddad and me walk to school we see this man he always wears a black, red and yellow jacket he holds a black and yellow umbrella also he wears a black pair of pants. When he is at the diary that means that I am lateL.When he is at the houses that means I am medium K.If he is at the traffic that means that I am earlyJ.He wears the same clothes and walks on the same lane. Once it was 8:40 and he was at the traffic lights! It only takes ten minutes to get to school.

4 comments:

  1. Do you know what languge he speak

    By Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you like the walking man ?





    by chloe g

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i knew the time by a man
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  4. how old is the walking man allen?




    chloe g

    ReplyDelete