Beavers
There are lost off different animals all around the world but this is one off my favourite is the Beavers. Beavers are so good at chowing throw wood and some are very fat and some are skin and some are fuzzy. There are not a lot off Beavers in the world L that a bet sad because they are really cut and cuddle. This Beaver in my favourite the brown beaver I think it is the most cuddles and fluffy like grass. I think that Beavers eat green grass!
Elephants
Elephant are grey all over excepted for its toes they are black and a little grey. There are two different types off Elephants Indian Elephants and African Elephants. Some Elephants are wild and some Elephants live at the zoo I think that only Indian Elephants live at the zoo.I do not know why there are only two types off Elephants I think its is because they came from Indian and African!
Horses
There are heaps of Horses all over the world. My favourite is the black and white one I do not know what it is called there are a lot more Horses like the black ones and the Mustangs Horse.
I like beavers to Nina
ReplyDeleteand it's VERY sad that there is not alot of beavers in the world!!!
GEORGIA
do you like horses NINA
ReplyDeletechloe g
cool nina I like animals to from chloe
ReplyDelete