Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nintendo dsi by Karthik Kumar

J I had a Nintendo dsi since I was 5 and I knew how to play with it when I was 5/6/7.I got heep’s of games later when I was 7.when I got Pokémon Soul Silver version I didn’t know if it was for Nintendo ids or not because it was in a big box like a Nintendo ds game box.When I got use to the game it started to be quite fun.I had even got Mario kart and New Super Mario Bros ds.It took me ages to finish the game.I even got Walle for ds and it’s fun as because it was one of my first games ever.I even have Nintendogs and I had it for 2 years.These are all the games I have.Ben 10 alien force, Pokémon Heart Gold version, Pokémon white version and Bakugan New Vestroia.It took me an awful lot of time to finish the three files because I used different Bakugan like Halpha Hydronoid,Dragonoid and my first Bakugan. Before I tell you about my other games I forgot to tell you something when I told you about my New Mario Super Bros I had to Copy my files because the game was too hard so I copied the files. Just to say my Pokémon white is awesome because it’s the newest game for Pokémon ds.Nintendogs is fun because it’s like you have your own pet.Dsi is so fun to have because you have something to do and you won’t be bored if you’re bored you’ll have nothing to do. Know I have a dsixl but the dsixl is not so different from dsi because it’s just bigger and has more applications and more stuff in it.My dsixl/dsi is my favourite electronic ever.

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE YOUR STORY.
    MACKAYLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a nitendo dsi too kathik
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool kathik Im going to get one soon
    by finn

    ReplyDelete