When I arrived at the classroom I was curious and excited. When we were almost at the bus I was happy. Chloe G.
I was curious about the trip. I felt so impatient but I still had to wait. Ryan
I felt great because we were going on
our trip. Tikara
When I was in the classroom I was really excited to go but when I got on the bus it was awesome. Then I went off and it was a boring walk but them saw a big waterfall. Finn
I felt happy because it was sunny and the walk was beautiful . Sophie (Sophie went on Thursday!)
In the morning I thought I can’t make it but I could .I was relieved that I could get on the bus. I got really excited. I whispered “yes”. Later I got bored and tired. When we got there I felt great. The walk was ages it felt that my legs were about to fall off. Cole
did you'r legs really fall off cole?
ReplyDeleteishaan
Did it feel scary looking at the Dam.GEORGIA
ReplyDeleteHoqw did it feel boRing Finn.GEORGIA
ReplyDeletea waterrfall is awesome finn
ReplyDeleteoliver
the big waterfall was cool finn feau
ReplyDeletewhy were you curious about the school trip ryan
ReplyDeleteEthan
COOL CHOLE
ReplyDeleteNINA
The traffic was so bad that morning I didn't think you'd make it either Cole! I'm pleased you made it onto the bus and had a good time! Clair (Cole's mum)
ReplyDelete