Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How did we feel on our trip? (part 4)

It took a while to get there and by the time we got there I was not hungry because boredom had taken over my tummy. When we went on the walk there was interesting things like waterfalls and trees, as we approached the Upper Nihotupu Dam. Milan

On Wednesday the 11 of May 2011 I went on a School Trip with my Dad Jason. Then the bell ringing I really excited! I was really looking forwards the school trip. Kaia

On Wednesday 11th May I came to school feeling super- duper excited because it was the school trip. Karthik

When I went into the tunnels I was very happy indeed because I saw the cave wetas. Oliver

When we were in the classroom playing heads down thumbs up I was so looking forward to the trip. When the bus started I was excited. Niko

8 comments:

  1. How had boredom taken over your tummy Milan?
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you like the bus ride niko?
    ishaan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you included youre dad kaia Niko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said there was water falls Milan Niko

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the waterfalls niko
    tikara

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL NIKO i WAS EXCITED TO ON THE BUS CHLOE V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was it boring on the bus Niko

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. around the middle it was boring ryan niko

    ReplyDelete