Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, May 29, 2011

All pirate portraits are now in the album.


Aren't the Pirate portraits great? Show yours to someone at home (mum, dad, sister, brother, auntie). Get them to post a comment about it (you may have to help them do this!)
Miss Kent x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh aarrrgghhh! That's one ferocious pirate! He looks like he's been in a few fights. I love your painting Cole! From Clair (Cole's Mum).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrggghhh me hearties!!!....what an awesome portrait Chloe. I hope I dont get in trouble with Captain Country Girl any time soon! Great work! From Rob (Chloe's Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi room 8 your pirate look mean and have been in a few fights
    by mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture Georgia, you are the meanest pirate I know!! Very scary...a bit like you wake up in the morning sometimes!

    Gordon (Georgia's Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the Pirate picture done by Karthik. The pirate looks very scary.

    Karthik's Dad

    ReplyDelete