Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How did we feel on our trip? (part 3)

when i got to class i was so excited because it was my first year trip!

We had a train ride it was super duper fun. ishaan

I was horrified when I saw the spiders and cave wetas.

Jack

Yesterday I felt excited because we‘re going to a trip so I couldn’t wait .I sat on the train once and now I sat on it two times. It was a long time to go there so I fell asleep. Leo

L am so excited to see the glow worms ! Mandy

On Wednesday room8,9 and 10 went on a exciting adventure.The loud bell rang and Miss Kent called the roll.There was some parents to look after the children. Mackayla

In the morning I got up and went to school and when I got in the classroom I was so excited. I knew I was going on a school trip but when I got on the bus I got a little bored. Mia

6 comments:

  1. i know mia it was so boring
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it feel horrifing seeing the wetas and gloworoms.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was bored is well and I nearly fell asleep!
    by Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bored as well and I almost went to sleep
    MACKAYLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you have a nice sleep leo i hope it was good. from jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. did the gloworms scare you Jack?
    Allen

    ReplyDelete