Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How did we feel on our trip? (part 2)

On Wednesday we went to a trip and I was very excited about it.

When I got there I saw girls and boy standing to look at the board also I looked at the board too. Suddenly the bell rang and I was surprised that the bell had rang we were ready to go. Christina

As I merrily skipped into the classroom, I was extremely excited to go on the trip! I was so bored on the bus that I nearly fell asleep! When we got there I raced out of the bus door my heart was pounding I was so amazed! The trees were as tall as Mt Everest but there was one problem it was pouring down with rain. Georgia

When I got in the classroom I was happy. Hamish

When I got to school on Wednesday 11th May I was very excited because we were going to go on the train. Isabelle

5 comments:

  1. i didn't like the rainn too georgia
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the bus ride did you georgia
    chloe g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it weird when you saw you the boy and the girl Cristina.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was borng Chloe g.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me about it Ishaan.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete