Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How did we feel on our trip? (part 1)

Before school started I quickly ran to the classroom, I felt excited and happy.

Room 8,9,10, ran in the rain until we got to the bus and I was so curious.

We had Morning tea in the bus because it was raining and I felt cold. Andrew

We went to the train and hopped in we went through a tunnel we saw glow worms, fake spiders and cave wetas. Chloe V.

When I came to the classroom I was very excited. When we were there it was very cool. Feau

When I arrived at school at 8:30 well my Mum went to go and get a coffee. I felt so happy and excited. Nina

I ran towards the classroom not wanting to be late I missed it I thought but that only made the butterflies worse. After ages we arrived on the bus and my butterflies flew away only to be replaced by excitement and boredom. Each time we went past a water fall I felt dumbstruck bewildered and dazzled. Ethan

8 comments:

  1. I really liked some of the words in Ethan story but I also liked my story.Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having morning tea on the bus wasn't it Andrew?
    Miss Kent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your Mum enjoy the trip Nina?
    Miss Kent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your mum like her coffee.GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was cold too andrew
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did your mum injoy going to the trip.
    by christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrew how cold did you feel.


    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  8. good speach and words ethan.milan

    ReplyDelete