Who am I?
I am a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.
I am good at guy.
I want to get better at spelling.
I can do 33 cartwheels.
i this is nina by niko
I think this is nina By christina
I think this is Ninaby mackayla
i think this is nina by mia
i thik this is nina by sophie.
I think it is ninageorgia
i think this is ninaby ishaan
I think this is ninaBY COLE
i think this is ninaby oliver
I think this is nina by Ethan
i think this is nina by chloe v
i this is nina
ReplyDeleteby niko
I think this is nina
ReplyDeleteBy christina
I think this is Nina
ReplyDeleteby mackayla
i think this is
ReplyDeletenina by mia
i thik this is nina by sophie.
ReplyDeleteI think it is nina
ReplyDeletegeorgia
i think this is nina
ReplyDeleteby ishaan
I think this is nina
ReplyDeleteBY COLE
i think this is nina
ReplyDeleteby oliver
i think this is nina
ReplyDeleteby oliver
I think this is nina
ReplyDeleteby Ethan
i think this is nina by chloe v
ReplyDelete