Who am I?
I am a boy with short, black hair and brown eyes.
I am great at drawing.
I want to get better at drawing.
I can swim backwards.
I think its ryan.milan.
i thik this is leo from sophie
i think this leo by mia
I think this is nikoBy christina
I think this is feaugeorgia
i think this is allenby ishaan
I think this is nikoBY COLE
I think this is Ryanby Andrew
i think this is ryan by niko
I think this is Ryan by chloe v
I think its ryan.milan.
ReplyDeletei thik this is leo from sophie
ReplyDeletei think this
ReplyDeleteleo by mia
I think this is niko
ReplyDeleteBy christina
I think this is feau
ReplyDeletegeorgia
i think this is allen
ReplyDeleteby ishaan
I think this is niko
ReplyDeleteBY COLE
I think this is Ryan
ReplyDeleteby Andrew
i think this is ryan by niko
ReplyDeleteI think this is Ryan by chloe v
ReplyDelete