Who am l?l am a girl with short, black, hair and brown eyes.
l am good at drawing.
l want to get better at speaking English and spelling.
l don’t sleep by myself.
Who am l?
I think this is Mandyby Mackayla
I think this is MandyBy Christina
I think this is MandyGeorgia
I think this is Mandyby Leo
I think this is mandyby jack
I think this is Mandy, by kaia.
I think this is mandy by chloe v
I think this is mandy.milan
I think this is mandyby finn
I think this is mandyby Ethan
I think this is Mandyby Ryan
l think is nina by mandy
I think this is mandy By Hamish
i think this is mandyby chloe G
I think this is Mandy
ReplyDeleteby Mackayla
I think this is Mandy
ReplyDeleteBy Christina
I think this is Mandy
ReplyDeleteGeorgia
I think this is Mandy
ReplyDeleteby Leo
I think this is mandy
ReplyDeleteby jack
I think this is
ReplyDeleteMandy, by kaia.
I think this is mandy by chloe v
ReplyDeleteI think this is mandy.milan
ReplyDeleteI think this is mandy
ReplyDeleteby finn
I think this is mandy
ReplyDeleteby Ethan
I think this is Mandy
ReplyDeleteby Ryan
l think is nina by mandy
ReplyDeleteI think this is mandy By Hamish
ReplyDeletei think this is mandy
ReplyDeleteby chloe G