On Thursday 1st August, Room 7 went to Howick Historical Village with the two other Year 3 classes. We learnt lots of things about the olden days. We are going to post comments to tell you about our favourite bits!
Miss Kent x
I really liked dressing up and going through all the cottages. Also going to the school classroom and writing on the slates with the slate pencils. 'Ede
Howick Historical Village was the best school trip ever. My favourite part was writing on the slates. I also liked dressing up and I was really proud of my outfit.
At Howick Historical village I was very happy and I liked playing with the things they had in the olden days. My favorite one was playing with the stilts and my high score was 22. At first I found it hard to use the stilts and I kept on touching the ground and out of balance. Bonnie
Howick historical village was the best trip I ever went to and I wish I could go back there. I also liked looking through the houses. I think the houses was awesome. Bonnie
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed doing the activities at Howick historical village Bonnie
ReplyDeleteSame BFF.
DeleteTabitha
I really liked seeing what there toy's looked like and playing with them .also going through all the cottage's.
ReplyDeleteI really liked going to the school.but my favourite bit was the pond with the ducks.elliot
ReplyDeleteI loved playing with the wooden toys.justin
ReplyDeletemy favourite part was when we went to the class room. the teacher was really bossie.
ReplyDeleteI really liked dressing up and going through all the cottages. Also going to the school classroom and writing on the slates with the slate pencils. 'Ede
ReplyDeleteI liked using the slate pencils as well. Also dressing up. Tabitha
Deletemy favourite part of Howick historical village was when we dressed up.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the schoolroom. I was glad Ms Goode wasn't as strict as the teachers would have been. I also liked the wooden toys. Tabitha
ReplyDeleteI liked to dress up in olden day clothes.I also liked playing with the wooden toys because it was new and i like new toys.Benny
ReplyDeleteIt was also fun in the enormous house. I think its weird because Bonnie and I had to peel the potatos with our fingernails. (Also gross!) Tabitha
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed playing with the wooden toy Iris
ReplyDeleteHowick Historical Village was the best school trip ever. My favourite part was writing on the slates. I also liked dressing up and I was really proud of my outfit.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the school. The games were fun too but my favourite was the Dabolo . Olivia
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed getting given the olden day toys to play with. My favourite toy was the stilts. I also enjoyed dressing up.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the part when I got to play on the thin long stilts.Nicola
ReplyDeleteI liked the houses.Andrew
ReplyDeleteHowick Historicail village was so fun I liked playing with the olden days toys I liked the diablo
ReplyDeleteBradley
Howick Historicail village is the best place to go on a school trip.my favourite activity was playing with the toys
ReplyDeletetom
At Howick Historical village so awesome and guess what. . . my wish really came true.
ReplyDeleteAt Howick Historical village I was very happy and I liked playing with the things they had in the olden days. My favorite one was playing with the stilts and my high score was 22. At first I found it hard to use the stilts and I kept on touching the ground and out of balance.
ReplyDeleteBonnie
Howick historical village was the best trip I ever went to and I wish I could go back there. I also liked looking through the houses. I think the houses was awesome.
ReplyDeleteBonnie
My favorite bit of hocick historical village was when i went on the stilts.
ReplyDelete