Hi Mrs LlewellinI am looking forward to seeing you after your holiday. Miss Kent is being awesome and is a great replacement. Tabitha
Good morning Mrs Llewellin I will be waiting for you till you come back Iris
hi mrs Llewellin, I hope you are having a great holiday. miss kent is a awesome.Ashley
Hi Mrs LlewellinI hope you have a great trip and I can't wait for you to come back. KIMBERLEY
good afternoon mrs Llewellin, I think you'r having lots of funlove from sage
hello mrs LlewellinI hope you are having a great time.See you on monday.love from your best sage.
Hi Mrs Llewellin
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to seeing you after your holiday. Miss Kent is being awesome and is a great replacement. Tabitha
Good morning Mrs Llewellin I will be waiting for you till you come back Iris
ReplyDeletehi mrs Llewellin, I hope you are having a great holiday. miss kent is a awesome.
ReplyDeleteAshley
Hi Mrs Llewellin
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great trip and I can't wait for you to come back. KIMBERLEY
good afternoon mrs Llewellin,
ReplyDeleteI think you'r having lots of fun
love from sage
hello mrs Llewellin
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a great time.
See you on monday.
love from your best sage.