Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nigel Cherrie's visit

















It was great to see Nigel and the boat, Moana today. What a big adventure he and the other 3 will have when they set sail later this year. We will keep up to date with their progress from their website.
Good luck from Miss Kent and Room 8.
Post a comment and I will pass them on to Nigel.

2 comments:

  1. it was great going there loved seeing nigel showing us the ger by chloe v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nigel!
    I hope you make it from Sydney Harbour Bridge to Auckland Harbour Bridge and thank you for bringing your awesome boat called Moana to show rooms 8, 9, and 10.
    I hope you have a good journey.
    From Ishaan age 8.

    Good Luck Nigel!
    I hope you are successful with your amazing trip! We enjoyed when you bought the Moana to school on Tuesday. I hope inside the cabins you have enough space!
    From Cole and Allen age 7

    I hope you make it to Auckland with your boat and I hope you have enough food/water supplies for the trip.Also thanks for showing us Moana.
    From Milan age 9 

    We loved it when you showed us Moana thanks.
    Hope you make it from Sydney to Auckland
    From Isabelle [age 8] and from Chloe g. [age 7] GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Good luck Nigel the orange Moana was really COOL!!!!!! Hope you make it back in time.
    From Nina age 9.

    I hope you make it from Sydney to Auckland  and thank you for showing us the boat.
    From Jack age 8 

    I hope it takes three weeks not three months!
    Good luck and thanks for showing us the Moana boat, Nigel.
    From Niko age 8 

    I liked your boat that you came with and thanks for telling us about it. Good luck.
    Tikara age 7

    I hope you have a good trip in the ocean, riding your big boat
    and the weather is not too big.
    LEO age 9

    I hope you have a safe trip.
    Hamish age 8

    ReplyDelete