Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Friday, August 5, 2011

The best part of my holiday was...

Spending time with William and Olivia. We have such a laugh and they are great children. We had fun at our bach and when the weather was bad we went to see Harry Potter. I want a magical wand now so that I can use it at school- look out!

Miss Kent

Going to the movies with my dad and my sister. We went to see Kun fu panda 2 in 3D and it was cool! My sister and I got a frozen coke but I accidently spilt some on my t-shirt. I was sick most of the holidays so I couldn’t do that much.

milan

In the holidays I went to butterfly creek and we went on a train then we went on the farm we got to hold a baby rabbit Jand we also got to see a baby goats Jand we got to see some sheep after we got to see a baby crocodileJ.

By mia J

Going to Nelson for Star Dance Academy National CampJJ.On Monday we got showed to our cabins and signed into camp later on we had star idol the people from Auckland were S’bree. Tuesday we hade sign ups for our dance workshops and later on we had a Hip Hop party.

By gerogiaJ

When I won the lotto won 100,000 dollars and with all that money we brought a new car for my dad it’s a red Holden I it’s a sports car the wheels are awesome they are gold the car was for 12,000 dollars i even got a new bike

BY ISHAAN J

Out to the cinema to watch transformers 3 and took a long time to finish the movie. Before the movie we had burger king and had to go up lots of stairs and I was so tired I nearly fell over!

Andrew

In the last week of the school holiday I won the under 8 New Zealand junior chess championship and got 50 dollar and I won the mc cup on SundayJJJ.

Allen

In the holidays I had a sleepover with my friend Michelle in Whakatane. We stayed up to 10.Oclock and ate lollies. Kaia

I went to the park with my sister and my brother also my Granddad and also I play on the swing But first I had to push my sister high and then I play on the big kids swing. Christina

I went to the swimming pool and me and my mum went in the hot pools.

Tikara

In the holidays my friend Cole and jet came over to play with me. First jet was chasing us and Cole was holding a toy gun. Jet got me mostly.

By jack


When I went to Kelly Tarltons with my mum, my cousin and my little sister. We went home about at 4:00pm.

By Ryan

The best part of my holiday was going to butterfly creek. I saw lots of fish and I saw two big crocodile and four little crocodile and butterfly and one butterfly land on me. Leo


The best part of my holiday was going to Gisbon with my brother and sister on the plane. Isabelle

I went to the zoo I saw a cub and it was a tiger. It was a boys and I saw rhinos. Oliver

In the holidays my friend Zach came to my house. Finn

1 comment:

  1. What was your lucky number Ishaan!
    solve the puzzle what's my name
    riogage
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete