Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nina’s Birthday BY MACKAYLA J

On Friday after school I went home to get changed for Nina’s birthday. When I got there I gave her the present and card that I bought for her. She liked the present that I bought her. Everyone arrived. We played lollie and chocolate games. I went into Nina’s room. Her granddad came with his wife with their present to. We were dancing with all sorts of songs. Matilda had a sore ear. They were playing teachers in Nina’s room. After when we had lots of fun we ate pizza. Then we put the music back on .Nina’s mum said we will have ice-cream later. I said to myself I don’t really want to have ice-cream. So we had ice-cream .Georgia had jelly in hers. Nina was turning nine years old. I and Nina was doing the hand stand and we got hurt. Her mum came and said are you ok. I saw Nina’s cool as cake. I didn’t have any cake because I wanted to take it for my family at home. Georgia was wearing Nina’s dress up clothes and her shoes. Chloe v was dressing up and talking like a Scotland person. J I said to Nina’s mum this is the coolest birthday party ever. Emily was playing rolling

With me and Nina I think? Kaia wasn’t able to comeL, I don’t know why. Matilda was about to go to sleep. She had a long day so Nina got out twister. Nina and I did not want to play because there were only aloud five people. So Nina said let’s do something that we all can play. Chloe v mum and her brother and sister came to pick her up. The party finished at seven o clock. That’s why all the mums and dads came .now my dad and my sister came .I was so grumpy in my room when I got home because my sister got a cake. BEST PARTY EVERJJJ.

5 comments:

  1. The jelly was yummy on my ICE CREAM Makalya!!!!
    GEROGIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. sowns like fun makayla




    BY CHLOE G :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mackayla i hope you had a good time at my birthday i had a good time to

    ps i did really like your PRESENT!

    FROM NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did you write about me
    being scotesh by chloe v

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds awsome but I would not go

    By Ryan

    ReplyDelete