Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The computer By Ryan J

The computer that our family uses has a lot of viruses because my dad does a lot of work on the computer and I also play a lot of games. My favourite game is club penguin but I still play other games too. I started playing on the computer since I was four and I started playing on club penguin when I was seven. But I’m not allow to play on the computer that much I’m only allow to go on the computer two times a week or less. Sometimes I don’t get time to go on the computer but I still really like playing on the computer.J

10 comments:

  1. What games do you like playing Ryan?????
    GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you play on miniclip and friv?

    by milan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to play Club Penguin I had two puffles a blue and a red. blue was called Exi and my red is called spikey.



    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that club penguin really fun or not really fun.

    FROM LEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you do on the computer.Do you have a club penguin account.

    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have a club penguin account.

    karthik

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fravite game is aqw
    by finn

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats really bad
    by Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR COMPUTER IS AWESOME RYAN BY CHLOE V.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool as ryan byfeau

    ReplyDelete