Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Trip To Gisborne By Isabelle

When I go to Gisborne in the school holidays I will have so much fun because my nana, my 3 aunties and my uncle. Also my two cousins Isla and Archie. On the first Friday Of the school holidays me and my brother and sister are taking the plane to gisborn so I can celebrate my party There. The day after we go to gisborne my 11 year old and my 14 year old cousins are coming to gisborn. Also my 8 year old cousin Tess. We are going to pick Tess up from the airport at about 9 O’clock. And everyone will be there. Also in the afternoon we all will go back to the airport and pick up My cousins Amilea and Madeline at 4 o’clockJ.

3 comments:

  1. I will have fun Isabelle

    BY ISABELLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you having your birthday isabelle ?




    by CHLOE G :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to gisborn and I would like to visit gisborn

    By Ryan

    ReplyDelete