Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Saturday, July 2, 2011

MY CAT NELLIE AND MY FRIENDS CATS BY CHLOE V

Every day my cat Nellie comes on my mums and dads bed. We know she only wants food we know she’s saying feed me feed me we start patting her she gets angry so then I go feed her she gets J happy then I do my jobs. Sometimes she sneaks on my bed that’s why I get itchy bites .she’s so cute and fuzzy sometimes she curls up with me. When we first got her she was a kitten and I was a baby my sister was three and my brother was five .my cat Nellie had a sister when we got her she had a sister they didn’t want to get separated .her eyes were so big and cute her fore was like a fluffy chicken and now she’s five years old she gets feed well and I think she’s the cutest cat in the world. she’s got black and white fore with hazel eyes and fleas .My friends got two cat called febe and stanly they one febe .she has ginger fore and hazel eyes and pink pores she’s so cute and fuzzy one day in the night febe nibbled my friends ear lobe my friend woke up and pulled febe in to her bed and snuggled with febe and then they fell asleep and that was cute .they one febe at a competition now the other cat was called stanly he was a grumpy old cat he always scratches me I hate that it hurtsL.before they had two cats they had a cat called clared he got run over L.they were sad.

3 comments:

  1. its sad that that cat got run over chloe v





    by CHLOE G :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old were you when you were a baby
    Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sound like wonderful cats chloe v



    by chloe g :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete