My dad told me one shark got bit by anther shark. It wos in the newspaper.By Karlos
I find out by letters that my family send me and tv.Posted by cole.
I find out the news by looking at television and gathering with my family.SHIRLEY
my mum said a man fell out of a tree and broke his back and got covered in red army ant and died and it was on news paper by porshea
I find out about the news on tv BY MILLIE R
i find out about news on the t.v.alex
I find the news on the tv from viliami
I find about news on tv yuto
I get all my news on tv. from blake
I usualy hear it from other people or the newspaper.Gianlucca
My dad told me one shark got bit by anther shark. It wos in the newspaper.By Karlos
ReplyDeleteI find out by letters that my family send me and tv.Posted by cole.
ReplyDeleteI find out the news by looking at television and gathering with my family.SHIRLEY
ReplyDeletemy mum said a man fell out of a tree and broke his back and got covered in red army ant and died and it was on news paper by porshea
ReplyDeleteI find out about the news on tv
ReplyDeleteBY MILLIE R
i find out about news on the t.v.
ReplyDeletealex
I find the news on the tv from viliami
ReplyDeleteI find about news on tv
ReplyDeleteyuto
I get all my news on tv. from blake
ReplyDeleteI usualy hear it from other people or the newspaper.
ReplyDeleteGianlucca