Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Monday, October 25, 2010

MY QUAD BIKE

My quad bike has a 50cc engine but it has been damaged so it does not go as fast as it should go (we
really should get it Servest) . I got it when I was 8 (birthday march 17 2010.) I love it so much that I all
most go on it every day. Quad bikes are like mini motorbikes with four wheels I think now you might
have an idea of what it is now. Devon rm9 has a quad bike too hers is a 50cc engine 12 year old one
though, sometimes we go to Moravia to drive them Devon owns it (the place we drive) she also has
some forest too. That’s where she is going to move which is probably a long time from now. Quad bikes
are really fun you might get one, one day there are about 800-1000 for a kids one and about 1000-5000
for a grown up one. By Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment