IRON MAN 2 MOVIE REVIEW
I am a big comic book fan especially comic book movies so I like Iron Man. In 2008 a movie based on the character was released. In 2010 the sequel came witch was Iron Man 2. To start this review I want to say that in my opinion on the sequel is better than the first. In my opinion critics have been a bit unfair with this movie saying it did not have a good storyline but I think it had a perfect storyline the CGI of Iron Man and War Machine were awesome I say this would make a perfect sequel. I was looking forward to seeing a good sequel since the movie was announced at the Comic Con back in 2009 new images were been released of the enemy and Iron Man’s suits. Now I will get to my favorites of the movie. No.1 the Mark V armor….that was the best armor ever! It is a portable suit that comes and folds into a suitcase he just opens it up and put his hands into it, puts it on his chest and it just folds around him how cool is that! No.2 the fight scenes…they were the thing that enhanced this sequel the first fight against whiplash was scary but cool as well. No.3 the problem the character has. In the movie Tony Stark aka Iron man has a problem that his chest arc reactor that keeps him alive is slowly killing him. That I think is a good and interesting thing that also enhanced the quality of the film. Any way this left me waiting for The Avengers movie in 2012. This also left me waiting for…Iron Man 3 for 2013! Gianlucca
Yes Gianlucca I can't wait to see Iron Man 3. I can't wait! Karlos
ReplyDelete