Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Monday, October 18, 2010

Thinking about communication

Think about which method of communication, that uses technology ( telephone, internet, TV), that you would give up , if you had to. Write the reason why.

Like this:

I would be able to give up the telephone because I don't often speak to people on it.
Miss Kent

Post your answer as a comment (don't forget your name!)

19 comments:

  1. I would give up the telephone because I never use it viliami

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i had to give up a comunacation it would be e-mail because i do`nt use it that much.
    from blake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give up the radio because I hardly ever use it. Robrt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss kent the communication I could do with out is computer chating because they don't communicate well and you could never now who's out there.

    By Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give up tv because it is not worth it. Karlos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give up the computer because it,s a pain some times.Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Miss Kent.If I had to give up communication I would give up television because I got alot of homework to do.From Sianiqua.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss kent i would have to give up tv becase i

    don t ned it by BETHANY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would give up writing a letter because it takes so long to get to the person
    by lucia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would give up TV because its a wast of time.From Emily.g

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would give up TV because it turns your brain to mush and makes your eyes go square.

    by Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would give up T.V because its not werth it.
    from emily.p

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can give up radio because i never use it.

    by MILLIE

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would give up t.v because we can't communicate with it,only the people on t.v could.




    byAlex

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would give up television because on the news there is nothing that is really inportant.

    Gianlucca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wouid give up the computer becuse I don,t use it that much. by kris

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would give up skype because I don't often speak to people on it.Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would give up interntet because i play on the computer to much and i play games on it to much and i play games every day. by zane

    ReplyDelete