
Read our story starters that use an action to make them exciting.
The scream pierced the night. It came closer and I leapt as if I was a cheetah. It came up the stairs and into my room! By Emily P.
I got really scared of the poisonous, hairy spider that crawled up my arm. By Olivia
The climb up the mountain was very steep and I felt like I was going to roll right down. I looked behind me, we were really high up. I felt dizzy and fell to the ground. By Jaynee and Lara
As they crept through the corridors, they heard footsteps and hid slowly behind the door. They peeped through the keyhole and saw a man in black who was hidden in mystery. By Lucia and Lily.
The ancient box exploded when my shaking fingers touched it with fear.
By Ophelia and Shirley
I heard the screams of people running around in a burning building. I heard people screaming inside the Skytower as it was falling over! By Blake
Suddenly I heard a loud scream in the middle of the night. By Eva and Bethany
I was running to my mum and I tripped over and found myself in the middle of the ocean. By Millie and Emily G.
I heard horrified screams as the volcano was exploding out lava. Then bang! I was cornered by lava! By Aidan and Blake
I let go of the cliff and suddenly I was falling. By jared and Cole
No comments:
Post a Comment