
Story starters with "Unexpected or strange happenings”
I was walking through the darkest alleyway in town, afraid and filled with fear. Suddenly in front of me was a man in a coat, with a hat and a knife.I see a cut and a huge patch of blood on my shoulder. I fell to the ground.
By Gianlucca, Karlos and Viliami
I didn't know I could breathe underwater until I found myself inside a deep, dark cave.
By Shirley
I didn't know I could fly until I fell off the cliff 3000 feet above the ground.
By Ophelia
It was a dark and stormy night, lightning struck and I suddenly found myself in an exploding volcano. I somehow got stuck back in time! By Kris and Jared
I didn't know that I could dodge bullets until a stranger started to shoot me.
By Sianiqua
I was trapped in a hole 356 metres long. I tried to get out then suddenly I was climbing up the wall like Spiderman! By Lucia
I didn't know that I coukld survive lava until I fell into a volcano. By Blake
I never knew that I had super powers until I jumped off a cliff and found that I could fly! By Robert and Blake
I felt like I was blind but then I bumped into a tree and found that I could see the whole world. By Jaynee and Lara
I didn't know that I could fly until I found myself falling out of a plane! By Aidan
I didn't know that I could fly until I fell out of a tree! By Eva and Bethany
No comments:
Post a Comment