Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Friday, October 7, 2011

What was your favourite Art activity this term?

My favourite art activity was the calendar art because it was really fun and I like stuff to do
with kiwiana e.g. chocolate fish, four square and tikis
Georgia

My favourite art was the Nigel Brown because we got to do so many processes like painting,
sketching, drawing and of course out- lining.
Chloe .v:

I liked the Nigel Brown Art Study it is cool because I like the blending.
Oliver

I liked doing Nigel Browns art work paintings because I liked painting the background and cutting it out and sticking it on my picture.
Sophie

I enjoyed making our kiwiana calendar art because it was cool
Ryan

My favourite art work was the Malaysian Masks especially when we got to adorn and colour it in- it was awesome!!!
Ishaan!!!!!

My favourite art work was the mask making because I like doing the colouring and why I like it because I’ve never did it before
By finn


My favourite art work was painting the clay tile it was cool
By feau

My favourite art work was when we went to Corban`s mask it was terrific!
By Nina

My favourite Art Work was going to Corban’s Art centre for doing the mask
By jack

I liked making the mask because it was fun decorating my mask
By mia

My favourite part was making the Melanesian masks at Corban’s Art Centre because it was really fun decorating the masks
By Andrew

My favourite art activity was the calendar art because the kiwiana stuff. If you noticed I did the New Zealand air force logo, it looked great!
Milan

My favourite art activity was Nigel Brown because he is a great artist and we got to do our own Nigel Brown artwork. Like painting, drawing, sketching and finally the outline.
Mackayla

My favourite art activity was Nigel Brown because I like drawing, painting, sketching and the outline.
Leo

My favourite art activity was doing the clay tiles with Mrs Coutts because I got to decide what I could do.
Isabelle

My favourite thing was the Melanesian masks because it was fun colouring with the pastels and putting things on.
Chloe g

MY favourite thing was the calendar art because we got to draw it and cut it out
Niko

My favourite thing about was when we made our calendar art because I liked to draw it, colour it in and cut it out!!!
Cole

My favourite thing was the Clay tile because I like Painting the Clay tile.
Christina

I liked making the masks because I get to put on sand.
Tikara

My favourite thing was making the Melanesian masks at Corbans art centre because I was the best at smudging it was easy!!!!.And awesome!!!!
By Ethan

My favourite Art Work was making my mask because blending in the eyes and putting on the feathers.
By jack

My favourite art work was the koru large painting because I liked putting the patterns in the korus
By Allen

1 comment: