Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The best part of my holiday was...

The best part of my holiday was...
I really enjoyed going to see the All Blacks play against the Argentinean team at Eden Park. I went with Paul, William and Olivia. I felt very excited and extremely happy when they won.
Miss Kent
My best part of my holiday was going to the centre of NEW ZEALAND in Nelson . When I went on a 15 minute walk .I got to the top of the centre of NEW ZEALAND then I had a lemon drink milo cereal and cornflakes
By Oliver
My favourite part of my holiday was going to watch the smurfs and I laughed.
By Tikara
The best part of my holiday was going to the Nikou caves in port Waikato it was icy cold and wet!!!
I was amazed at how newly discovered the cave looked
Ethan
The best part of my holiday was when I went to watch a movie at the cinemas called Spy Kids.
Ryan
My best part of my holiday was when I went to Olivers birthday I saw the zoo keeper It was really funny
By finn
The best part of my holiday was when I went to the cinemas and watched Spy Kids in 4D it was very funny
Because the puppy was fighting and shooting bombs out of his but and we got to get these cards if a number
Comes on the screen you scratch the same number on your card and smell it it’s the same smell that’s in the movie
ISHAAN
The best part of my holiday was going to Movie World in Australia with my family and cousins
niko

My favourite part of the holiday was window shopping at Model Air in new market.
Milan
My favourite part of the holiday was going to Tree Adventures. It was scary going on two new courses they were so high off the ground. The flying foxes were the best by far.
Georgia
My favourite part about my holiday was going to my Bach at the beach it was really fun. It made me really happy to be away from school!
Nina
My favourite part of my holiday was my Aunt brought 11 County Flag! I was very happy and so do my sister.
BY Christina
My favourite part of my holiday was going up North to my gran and taking smudge my dog
By jack
My favourite part of my holiday was going to rainbows end it was fun but some rides made me feel scared like the roller coaster
By mia.
My favourite part of my holiday was when I went to the Zoo with Chloe g. We went to the Zoo because
We love the Carnivores like lions, tigers, and cheetahs.
Isabelle

My favourite part of my holiday was when i went to the mall and i had a hot chcoclate and lunch
Sophie

My favourite part of my holiday was when I went to the beach it was cool I went swimming.
By Feau
In the holiday my family got a new apple imac computer it was awesome. it has got garage band I made a cool rap
song. In my folder I writ CHLOE ROCK BAND every- one in my family likes it even my friend does I’m helping my
sister to make a cool rap
Chloe .v
The best part of my holiday was when I went to adventure golf (mini golf) near Auckland airport. I was extremely excited and it took more than two hours to finish!
Andrew
The BEST part of my holiday was when it was my birthday. I got lots of presents like two Monopolys, glow dome, Twin towers, four beyblades lightning L drago, thermal segateria, L drago ( tornado version ) and thunder Leon, M&m’s, a guitar, my mum’s old iPod, a smiggle snap band watch, three mighty beans ( ginger bread bean,
Cole

I liked going to the wave pools.
By Hamish
The best part of my holiday was going to my nana’s house and play xbox and my friend helgo came is well and played lego batman and I said “me and my brother can’t defeat this part and defeat it.
Leo

The BEST part of my holiday is when I went to a family bus trip with my family
mackayla
The best part of my holiday was having a sleepover at michelle house and going to movies
Kaia

1 comment:

  1. the best part of my holiday was going to rainbows end . it was really fun!
    from Mandy

    ReplyDelete