Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Monday, July 18, 2011

What are you doing on your holiday?

Hope you're having fun. I'm enjoying reading my books and being able to stay toasty and warm in bed!
What are you doing?

Don't forget to post a comment!
Miss Kent x

7 comments:

  1. hi It,s chloe my family and me went to hamilton we
    went to our old church . My brother went ten pin-bowling I thought he was lucky.After the servos we had lunch at church then we went to our friends place they had sheep that where about to have babys and they had lambs and there was a little lamb in a kennel its mother couldint handel triplets now she has to be hand feed next year my family gets a lamb from them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep to 12:oo , going to the park , play on the computer and playing bla bla bla thing,
    well l went to rianbows end and it was SCARY
    l saw the most coollst .
    l well not tell you what it is , you have to see your self !
    by mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi room 8 and miss kent i am not having such a good holiday because i am very sick but on friday we are going to go to the spookers and the stardome and on the 29th we are going to the movies and watching transformers 3 and kung fu panda 2
    well bye bye i hope to see you all in term 3
    ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi room 8 and miss kent I went to MT Ruapehu with my famliy. My sister,my grandma and I made a huge snowball to roll downhill. Mr Snowball was the 2nd biggest snowball.We also made snow angels and had lots of fun.I would like to go again and throw a ginormous snowball at my sister's face.
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. sleep to 9:30am/10:00am have breakfast and then the boring part starts because you know I live in an apartment so there's not so much to do and when can I Skype you.In Finland right now it's summer and quite bright and warm instead of really cold and dark days.In the afternoon I always watch a movie or a film.every night I ask my Mom or Dad what's for dinner and they always say something Indian because all of you know I'm India myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having lots of fun. Been to the movies, been to Devonport on a ferry, been to a party, been to Clip n climb and been to Pukekohe on a train.
    Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi class! I've been on holiday in Fiji. On Sunday we went shopping and on Monday our taxi driver took us on a day tour. On tuesday we went to malamala island and went snorkelling, on wednesday I went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch & on Thursday we went beach walking, swimming & saw polynesian dancing and on Friday we saw Frog Racing and the English Frog won! In between I went swimming,I went kayaking & chasing frogs and gecko's-now I'm home and I have a cold :( by Chloe G

    ReplyDelete