When it was Mandy’s birthday I was so excited J also it was on Sunday afternoon. But first I had to go and have a shower and then I got change in my room.
I and my Aunt and my sister went to Mandy’s house and also I gave Mandy a chocolate and also my sister gave her a pack of colouring pens and have stab on the end of every colouring pens. Also Mandy invited three more people and they were all girls. Also the names of the girls were Dore, Nancy and Saran. We played lots of fun game and after that we ate rainbow ice cream and it was good. Also when we had dinner we ate pizza and we played on Mandy’s computer and Mandy told us some cool games and after that we were going to sing happy birthday to Mandy and then we ate a cake. I was so happy after J
No comments:
Post a Comment