Who am I?
I am a boy with dark blue shorts and blown eyesI am good at reading
I want to better at writing and spelling
I love soccer
Who am I
I think it is Allengeorgia
I think this is RyanBy Mackayla
I think this is AllenBy christina
I think it is allen.milan
I think this is allen by chloev
i think this is allenishaan
I THIK Allen by feau
I thnik this is Hamish,by kaia.
I think this AllenEthan
I think this is leoby allen
I think this is AllenBy Ryan
I think it is Allen
ReplyDeletegeorgia
I think this is Ryan
ReplyDeleteBy Mackayla
I think this is Allen
ReplyDeleteBy christina
I think it is allen.milan
ReplyDeleteI think this is allen by chloev
ReplyDeletei think this is allen
ReplyDeleteishaan
I THIK Allen by feau
ReplyDeleteI thnik this is Hamish,by kaia.
ReplyDeleteI think this Allen
ReplyDeleteEthan
I think this is leo
ReplyDeleteby allen
I think this is Allen
ReplyDeleteBy Ryan