hi miss kent im in kerikeri right now with my 3 cousins and my aunty and step uncle and their kittens yesterday we caught some tadpols and set them free in the creek and tonight were going to Aroha Island to see kiwis.
I went with my brother and sister to takaka and landed in collingwood and our grandmother picked us up. our air hostes was loveley . First we went to KFC and then we went to Toad Hall and had a mixed berry icecream with vanilla and a waffle cone. The next day we went to the aquarium and we saw these huge eels. If you wished to you could tuck your fingers away and pat them with your fist. I was too scared so I didn't do it. We saw sharks, stingrays and yellow seahorses. We also went to the mall. I had a pack of sushi and a frozen coke and sundae. It was a really fun holiday and we got spoiled. By Chloe V
l have eat 28 of easter egg on the 16 of april to the 20 of the april!
ReplyDeleteby mandy
i went to the moves with a broken arm but i did it like team work at room8 by broken arm sophie katherine steele.
ReplyDeletei am going to roturoa for a week
ReplyDeleteand i am going on bumper cars
by myself and racing adults
by ishaan
hi miss kent
ReplyDeleteim in kerikeri right now
with my 3 cousins and my aunty and step uncle and their kittens
yesterday we caught some tadpols and set them free in the creek
and tonight were going to Aroha Island to see kiwis.
I went to Taupo for ten days and for four of them we went on the boat for more than 3 hours it was really fun.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia
I went with my brother and sister to takaka and landed in collingwood and our grandmother picked us up. our air hostes was loveley . First we went to KFC and then we went to Toad Hall and had a mixed berry icecream with vanilla and a waffle cone.
ReplyDeleteThe next day we went to the aquarium and we saw these huge eels. If you wished to you could tuck your fingers away and pat them with your fist. I was too scared so I didn't do it.
We saw sharks, stingrays and yellow seahorses.
We also went to the mall. I had a pack of sushi and a frozen coke and sundae.
It was a really fun holiday and we got spoiled.
By Chloe V
I did a swimming compotion and I went to rodney . and on sun day I went to valentien for dinner. from niko $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ReplyDelete