Who am I?
I am a girl with long ginger hair and blue eyes.
I am good at art.
I want to get better at drawing
I can do flips in the water.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i think this is miaby ishaan
i think this is ethanby mackayla
I think this is Miaby Allen
i think this is miaby allen
I THINK THIS CAITYBY JACK
I think it is MiaGeorgia
i think this is miaBY COLE
I think this is Miaby Andrew
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletei think this is mia
ReplyDeleteby ishaan
i think this is ethan
ReplyDeleteby mackayla
I think this is Mia
ReplyDeleteby Allen
i think this is mia
ReplyDeleteby allen
I THINK THIS CAITY
ReplyDeleteBY JACK
I think it is Mia
ReplyDeleteGeorgia
i think this is mia
ReplyDeleteBY COLE
I think this is Mia
ReplyDeleteby Andrew