Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Who am I?(2)

Who am I?

I am a boy with short, blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am good at running.

I want to get better at writing.

I have a R2 D2 Lego star wars

13 comments:

  1. I think this is oliver

    by Niko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Hamish
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is oliver


    BY COLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thik this is hamish from sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think this is hamish
    by mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thinr this is Oliver
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this is oliver
    by ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think this is hamish
    by jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is Oliver
    by Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think this is ethan by chloe v

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is hamish

    by Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  12. its hamish. milan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Think this is Oliver
    By Christina

    ReplyDelete