Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Friday, November 5, 2010

My favorite book is…captain underpants by Alex

My favorite book is…captain underpants

My favorite book is…....actually I got lots of favorite books.ok, let’s start with the first one, captain underpants. This is a story about two kids named George Beard and Harold Hutchins. At first they were being very naughty. For example, once they were making the lunch room snow, and make peoples nose squirt…..well, you get the idea. Let’s just say that they were being very silly.oh, I forgot to introduce you to one more character and that guy is Mr. Krupp .he hate hearing laughter, and children playing together and the most thing he like to do is being evil. So one time George and Harold were caught red handed by Mr. Krupp for sprinkling black black pepper and putting bubble bath in the band player’s instruments. At first Mr. Krupp told them that they were in big trouble. And find out what happens next in………

The adventures of captain underpants

And the next thing I will write about is Zac power.

1 comment: