Hi Kids! I have added some new web sites-see what you think! Let me know which are your favourites. Hope you're having a good long weekend! See you Tuesday, Miss Kent X
hi miss kent I was checking my gmail.And a few years ago i found this kids site but i forgot about. it then a new lego harry poter game came out and they had a site about it.then i saw on the email it said kids web.and i thuoght i should give it to you so hre it is.www.kidswb.com from Aidan
Hi Miss Kent,I can't choose something to play because you have so many games to choose from.by Karlos
ReplyDeletehi miss kent I was checking my gmail.And a few years ago i found this kids site but i forgot about. it then a new lego harry poter game came out and they had a site about it.then i saw on the email it said kids web.and i thuoght i should give it to you so hre it is.www.kidswb.com
ReplyDeletefrom Aidan