
man guys its been a long time since I wrote my
last comment on the blog.I having a great time!
last tuesday I went(with my mum)to my granparents farm just to tell you my granfather
is a very brave man he was in the military but
he stopped working now and you know he is still
making stuff!and he is still fixing stuff!anyway we were staying at their cottage(witch my granfather bulded himself)when we got there I started to play with the dogs!the puppy cholito started to chase after my shoe!so I had
to run for my life.after lunch I went outside
to get some air the other dog apollo licked my
shorts wet!the last day we spent there we took apollo for a walk when we were comeing back apollo turned and I was holding his rope witch
caused me to fall witch caused me to scrape my
knee badly a lot of blood ran down my leg but my aunty berta put some sort of red water and then a plaster.the next day we went to my aunty
sandras house I was getting ready to go to bed
when the ground started to shake I ran down stairs it shaked about 10 seconds after that I
could not go to sleep.
Good to hear from you Gianlucca!
ReplyDeleteHope your knee has healed.
Hopefully some of the class will post some questions for you!
Miss Kent x
yes in fact my knee has healed.I also want to say Im comeing back to nz on sunday I will be arriving on tuesday.just to tell you I will not be going to school that tuesday because the plane will be arriving very early in the morning
ReplyDeleteabout 4 or 5 in the morning!its friday here and tomorrow I have a very big day I have been rehearsing for months and will need to dance michael jacson songs (11)to fifty people!