Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Friday, March 12, 2010

Poem of Week 7

If Children Ruled the World

If children ruled the world
vegetables would be banned
and adults sent to bed at eight
right across the land.

Teachers would wear uniform
and be told what to do,
they’d have to sit in rows all day
with no trips to the loo.

Weekends would be sunny
school dinners would taste great,
grannies wouldn’t try to kiss
and parents wouldn’t be late.

Things would be much better,
if only for a day,
so come on children everywhere
it’s time to get our way.

Andrew Collett


What would you do if YOU ruled the world?

8 comments:

  1. I like this poem.It's really good.It would be cool if children ruled the world.
    from cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss kent the web is cool.from emily.p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss kent,this poem is cool,if I ruled the
    world,I will tell the principle to make a new day called:childrens day.


    from Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like If Children Ruled The World because it is really Funny. From Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love if children ruled the world i would
    get lolies every day and 500000 bikes from aidan

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love if childen ruled the world web could have mini cars from lucia

    ReplyDelete
  7. man imagine if we really did!it would be a beserk world.from Gianlucca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Miss Kent
    If I ruled the world I would have sweets everyday, that would be cool! from Jared

    ReplyDelete