Maori Greetings

Rounding Song

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poem of week 5

REVENGE OF THE FISH

He never liked my fish at all
They drove my dad bananas
He said that they were evil
Because they were pirhanas
So, one day while I was out
He knew just what to do
He took the top from off their tank
And flushed them down the loo
But what my dad did not know
Is how well they can swim
Turning back against the flow
They came back for him
Out of sight, behind the bend
They waited there with care
For the target area
Unmissable and bare!

PAUL COOKSON

Check out Paul Cookson's website (see web links)

What do you think of this poem?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's funny! But what happens at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your poem about revenge of the fish
    from Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like revenge of the FISH it is funny. by eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this poem because it's funny. by Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Kent,
    great choice of poems.
    I wonder what poem comes next?
    from Sianiqua.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss kent the websit is cool I like where's school i found found scool.from emilyp

    ReplyDelete